Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tokidoki Trend


I'm a trend-a-holic. I love discovering new and cool things before anyone else, and wiping them like a dirty bottom as soon as they become mainstream. I know, it's ridiculous, but it's a rush when I discover a new "next big thing".


So you can imagine my joy when shopping in Chatswood Chase's Hart and Heim, and my daughter stumbling over and falling head over prickly heels in love with a Cactus Pup from Tokidoki. To then discover that this absolutely cool and funky vinyl toy has a cosmetics range was almost a little too much for me. I had to go and have a cup of tea and a lie down before posting this, so that I could contain my excitement long enough to type.

This edgy and magical world was created by artist Simone Legno. The japanese inspired caractors are the inspiration behind the spin off make up line available from Sephora and the characters and t's etc I found at Hart and Heim
Some of the ultra on trend make up from Sephora (above)

No comments:

Post a Comment